- On your honor enter your own original, thoughtful haiku.
- In terms of structure a haiku is a three-line poem with the first line being five syllables, the second line being seven syllables, and the third line being five syllables. A haiku is not expected to rhyme. A haiku is expected to paint an image regarding feelings and experiences.
- Your haiku is to be about about your class expectations or concerns. The poem should be appropriate for other class members to read.
- The poem must be submitted using the submit button. Email or written submissions are not acceptable.
- Your poem must be a haiku to get credit.
What is your UVA email ID?
Enter your haiku below: