Mission — provide proven strategies, pedagogy, and resources for
- Recruiting and retaining diverse students to high school, community college and university computer science classes
Influencing students, parents, colleagues, and administrators on the importance of your courses and the opportunities they provide
Engaging students in the exciting and rewarding field of computing
- Recruiting again for Community College educators to test Lighthouse CC Professional Development.
- Tapestry 2017 Workshop will be June 27 - 29. Applications are being taken now.
- Face-to-face workshop focusing on teaching computer science in a way that reaches all high school students regardless of sex or ethnicity.
- No longer recruiting Community College educators to beta test Lighthouse CC Professional Development (release date March 13).
- Demonstrated Lighthouse professional development activities spectrum at SIGCSE 2017.
- Team members presented and led a panel at FIE 2016
You can help — now
- To host a Tapestry workshop
- To test Lighthouse CC on-line module
- To learn other ways to be involved
Who we are