new hp AlphaServer configurations submission

From: Craig, Steve (Steve.Craig@hp.com)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 12:11:50 CST

    John,

    I would like to submit STREAM benchmark results for the following hp configurations:

    AlphaServer ES47 7/1000 1, 2, 4 cpus
    AlphaServer ES80 7/1000 1, 2, 4, 8 cpus
    AlphaServer GS1280 7/1150 1, 2, 4, 8, 16 cpus

    I’m including a summary of results in a spreadsheet. The ES47 and ES80 are identical machines, except the ES80 can have up to 8 cpus, while the ES47 only goes up to 4.

     <<submit.xls>>

    The 1 cpu executables were built using the following script:

    #!/bin/csh
    set verbose
    unlimit
    f90 -v -noomp -source_listing -machine_code \
      -o no_omp_ev7_`date +%Y%m%d` \
      -fast -O5 -unroll 32 -arch ev7 \
      mcc_omp.f
    grep COMPILER: mcc_omp.lis

    The multi-cpu executables were built using:

    #!/bin/csh
    set verbose
    unlimit
    f90 -v -omp -source_listing -machine_code \
      -o mcc_omp_ev7_`date +%Y%m%d` \
      -fast -O5 -unroll 32 -arch ev7 \
      mcc_omp.f
    grep COMPILER: mcc_omp.lis

    Here are the individual result files. Please let me know if there is anything else that you need before you can put these up on your website.

    Thanks,
    Steve Craig
    SQPE Performance Group
    Hewlett-Packard Company