stream results, AMD Athlon X2 4600+ dual core

From: Doug Fortune <pentam@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu Jan 03 2008 - 15:11:36 CST

re: http://www.cs.virginia.edu/stream/#PeeCeeResults

Prof McCalpin:

I don't know if you are still collecting results, but here they are
for my AMD Athlon X2 4600+ dual core Linux box. I have installed
the fastest memory allowed by this motherboard.

Also, soon to arrive is my new HP Proliant DualCPU Quadcore DL360 G5
server, I notice you don't have any results for the Generation 5 box.

Let me know if you are interested, and I'll forward that bench to you
when I can.

cheers
Doug Fortune
Pentam Aerospace
Calgary

gcc -O3 stream.c -o stream

./stream
STREAM version $Revision: 5.8 $

.
.
.
Function Rate (MB/s) Avg time Min time Max time
Copy: 3728.3001 0.0088 0.0086 0.0093
Scale: 3693.0179 0.0091 0.0087 0.0096
Add: 3993.6767 0.0122 0.0120 0.0127
Triad: 4052.3428 0.0122 0.0118 0.0128
Solution Validates

doug@warp5:~$ cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor : 0
vendor_id : AuthenticAMD
cpu family : 15
model : 75
model name : AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4600+
stepping : 2
cpu MHz : 2400.000
cache size : 512 KB
physical id : 0
siblings : 2
core id : 0
cpu cores : 2
fdiv_bug : no
hlt_bug : no
f00f_bug : no
coma_bug : no
fpu : yes
fpu_exception : yes
cpuid level : 1
wp : yes
flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge
mca cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext
fxsr_opt lm 3dnowext 3dnow pni cx16 lahf_lm cmp_legacy svm cr8legacy ts
fid vid ttp tm stc
bogomips : 5000.18

processor : 1
vendor_id : AuthenticAMD
cpu family : 15
model : 75
model name : AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4600+
stepping : 2
cpu MHz : 2400.000
cache size : 512 KB
physical id : 0