I am fascinated by the disruptive impact of technology on society. My current research focus is on securing our software infrastructure.
- Program DNA Shotgun Sequencing. Cheap, effective and practical protection for binaries and websites.
- PEASOUP: Preventing Exploits Against Software of Uncertain Provenance.
- Kevlar seeks to transition the core technology developed in the Helix Project to operational use.
- Helix Self-Regenerative Architecture. Department of Defense MURI project to design a proactive architecture that presents attackers with a metamorphic shield.
- PHPrevent. One of the first project to use character-level dynamic taint-tracking to stop attacks.
- Genesis. DARPA-funded project to automatically produce diverse versions of programs to combat the software monoculture.