CS/APMA 202: Discrete Math
Tu/Th 3:30-4:45 in OLS 120
|Olsson Hall, 228 D
|Tu 1:00-2:30, Th 10:30-noon
|TA office hours
Monday 5:00-7:00 (Olsson 018/005)
Wednesday 3:30-5:30 (Olsson 018)
Friday 10:00-noon (Olsson 018)
- 11 May: The final course grades have been posted! You can view them
either through ISIS or the Toolkit. Have a great summer!
- 9 May: This semester's final exam is available for viewing on the Exams
- 29 Mar: Last semester's second midterm is
and with solutions
- The test will focus on the material covered since the last test
(sections 2.1, 2.2, 2.4, 2.6 (the RSA part), 3.1-3.4, and 4.1, as well as
the talk about NP Completeness), but chapter 1 is also fair game
- Note that last semester's exam focused on a slightly different set of
sections: 1.8, 2.4, 2.6 (the RSA part), 3.1-3.4
- 1 Mar: This semester's first midterm (with
solutions) has been posted on the Exams
page. The grading guidelines will follow shortly.
- 15 Feb: Last semester's exam has been posted on the Exams
- 15 Feb: The regrade form is available.
- 14 Feb: Grades can be found
- 18 Jan: First day of class!
Last updated on[an error occurred while processing this directive]