Class 44 — makeup June 1
We know you can
- You are ready now — For problem solving prowess —Your best will be shown
- Show your abilities
- The University accepted you because you are an outstanding student.
- Say out loud I pledged to do my honest best on this test.
- To make things go smoother, submit as you go along
- I suggest you do things the easiest way possible.
- You are allowed to submit multiple times. When you do, the previous copy is overwritten.
- There are no intended trick questions.
- Modules should demonstrate proper programming style; e.g., whitespace, identifier naming, etc.
- Whether a module compiles (i.e., no syntax errors) is very important.
- Each question has a straight-forward answer (e.g., my solutions altogether were approximately 137 lines of code).
- Do not leave the room without checking that all of your submissions have been correctly uploaded. You will not be able to check later until all make ups have been completed.
- Uploading after you leave the room means you want to withdraw from the class.
- Module list
- Module dict
- Module random
- Module str
- Module pillow
- Module math
Individual downloads or as zip file