Final exam — December 13
We know you can
You are ready now — For problem solving prowess — Your best will be shown
Always look both ways
- Enjoy what you have accomplished and look forward to the future.
- TA favorites
- Read this entire web page carefully.
- Tester t3.py
Download 15 problem files
- Problem accts.py
- Problem case.py
- Problem date.py
- Problem eval.py
- Problem geo.py
- Problem grow.py
- Problem icto.py
- Problem picmax.py
- Problem picroll.py
- Problem picspin.py
- Problem riches.py
- Problem ring.py
- Problem stray.py
- Problem tab.py
- Problem truth.py
If you need it
- You must use my files for developing your solutions. Built-in testers have been added to the modules.
- Comments including header identifying comments are not necessary.
- You should follow other class style practices; e.g., whitespace, identifier naming, etc.
- Only do what is requested.
- None of the functions should get input or produce output.
- Functions should not modify their parameters in any way.
- Whether code is testable (runs) is important.
- Absolutely no cell phone access or usage during the test.
- If you need to leave the room, please leave your electronic devices.
- To make things go smoother, you are strongly encouraged to submit as you go along.
- You are responsible for reading the test in its entirety.
- Based on your many past educational achievements, I expect you to do well on this test.
- This pledged exam is closed notes. The only device you may access during the test is your laptop. Uploading after you leave the room will be treated as an honor violation.
- Do not leave the room without checking that you have made fifteen submissions for Test 3. Do not ask afterwards whether you can submit a forgotten solution.
- Do not access class epistles, notes, examples, web solutions, other people's code, or your own past assignments during the test.
- The only code you may access or view are ones that you develop for this test.
- Any cheating on a test can result in failing the class and the incident being referred to the Honor Committee.
- The only windows to be open on your computer are PyCharm and a single browser with tabs reachable from the class website.
- Answer the questions in any order that you want.
- Read each question both thoroughly and mindfully of what is being asked.
- To receive points, you must turn in your test.
- I suggest you do things the easiest way possible. There are no intended trick questions. Each module has a straight-forward answer.
- Module list
- Module random
- Module str
- Module pillow
- Local module url