- Pillow is a library for manipulating images in Python. Unlike the math library and others we have used, Pillow is not part of the standard Python install; you have to add it yourself.
- See here how to install Pillow on your laptop. Installing Pillow causes module
PILand many other image modules added to your Python implementation.
- Its modules of interest to us are:
- Image: Pillow representation of an image.
- ImageDraw: Pillow image drawing commands.
- ImageColor: Pillow representation of a color.