- Pillow is a library for manipulating images in Python. Unlike the math library and others we have used, Pillow is not part of the standard Python install; you have to add it yourself.
- Directions on how to install Pillow are available.
- Installing Pillow causes module
PILand many other image modules added to your Python implementation.
- The modules of interest to us are:
- Image: Pillow representation of an image.
- ImageDraw: Pillow image drawing commands.
- ImageColor: Pillow representation of a color.