General Requirements for the Lab Reports
- You need to prepare a cover sheet, indicating
the lab name and the team members' names.
- Please staple you prelab with your lab report,
please under the cover sheet.
- A prelab must be completed by each student. Include all
prelabs from your group. (this is enforced starting with Lab 3)
- Truncate long output file, insert relevant supporting output into the
place where you answer the lab questions. The data you used must be supporting
your answers. The graders of lab reports are advised to
deduct points (significantly) if collected data is included that is not needed
to support the answer..
- Please organize your lab report according to the
lab exercise part number. Avoid using your own
numbering system. Type each of the lab questions briefly, so that
the grader knows which
question you are answering.
- Separate your feedback sheet from your lab report. You
*must* include one feedback sheet per lab report.
- Layout of the grades: Prelab 10%, Presentation 30%, Correctness 60%.