- The grading of the labs will drop the lowest grade.
- Exam 2 is given on 5/3 (in class).
- Here is the exam from Spring 2004.
- If there is no lecture on the due date of a lab report, turn in the lab report to Prof. Liebeherr's mailbox by 5pm on the due date.
- Important! Please read the "General Requirements for the Lab Reports" when you prepare your Lab reports.
- Please see the syllabus for information about CS 458.
- If you need to get in touch with the TA (Jingbin Zhang), please send email to: email@example.com. We try to give feedback within 24 hours.
I trust every student in this course to fully comply with all of the provisions of the UVA honor system. In addition to pledging that you have neither received nor given aid while taking your exam, your signature also affirms that you have not accessed any notes, study outlines, problem sets, old exams and answer keys (unless provided by the instructor), or the textbook while taking an exam and that you have not obtained any answers from another students exam. All alleged honor violations brought to my attention will be forwarded to the Honor Committee. If, in my judgment, it is beyond a reasonable doubt that a student has committed an honor violation with regard to a given exam, that student will receive an immediate grade of 'F' for that exam, irrespective of any subsequent action taken by the Honor Committee.