CS200: Computer Science, Spring 2002
Notes: 8 April 2002
- Wednesday, 10 April: Exam 2
- Monday, 15 April: Problem Set 8 (Part 1)
- The Early History of Data Networks, Gerard J Holzmann Björn Pehrson.
- A Brief History of the Internet
- Hobbe's Internet Timeline
- A Paternity Dispute Divides Net Pioneers, New York Times, 8 November 2001. (Fighting over who deserves credit for inventing packet switching).
- Al Gore and the Internet, Robert Kahn and Vinton Cerf,
University of Virginia
Department of Computer Science
CS 200: Computer Science
Using these Materials