Send a plain text email message to firstname.lastname@example.org containing your
answers to these questions, before midnight on Thursday, 24 August.
Please use "CS205 Survey" for your subject line.
- What is your full email address?
- What is your name?
- What name do you want me to call you? (please spell out phonetically if non-obvious
how to pronounce)
- What is your major and year?
- What other computing courses have you taken?
- Why are you taking this class?
- What programming languages have you used and how much?
- What programming (if any) did you do this summer?
- What is your favorite program and why?
- What else should I know about you?
- What do you want to know about me or the course?
- Can you make my office hours on Tuesdays 2:30-3:30pm? If not, list
times that would be good for you.
- What days and times would it be most useful to have staffed lab
hours in Small Hall?