September 20-23, 2000
Arrangement for accommodations have been made at the Williamsburg
Woodlands, an official hotel of Colonial Williamsburg. The
Woodlands are conveniently located adjacent to the meeting space for
Reservations must be made directly with the hotel (see contact info
Rservations must be accompanied by one night's deposit for room and
tax. Deposits are refundable, provided notice of cancellation is
received by Colonial Williamsburg no later than days prior to arrival.
Please ask for more details when you make your reservations.
Reservations may be charged to Discover, Visa, MasterCard,
AmericanExpress or Diner's Club. Credit card deposits are charged at
the time the reservation is made.
To make a reservation (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm):
- Rate: $99/night + 9.5% tax (single or double occupancy)
- Discounted conference rate is available upto 3 days before
and after the conference (based on availability).
- Availability: Room reservations should be made prior to August 11, 2000.
- Rooms may be available after that time, but we cannot
guarantee that there will still be space.
Please note that the other official Williamsburg hotels are not
located as conveniently to the conference center. If you choose to
stay in another hotel you must make your own reservations through the
regular contacts. More information is available under Visit on
- Call 1-800-261-9530.
- Ask for Group Reservations Department, extension 5200.
- Tell them you are with the Graph Drawing Symposium.
(You may need to tell them the meeting date is September 20.)
- Provide your arrival and departure dates.
- Provide your credit card information.
[ Back to the GD2000 Home Page ]
Last updated: July 11, 2000