Using Sequential Legacy Codes
two C programs
- Note differences in I/O calls - view the source code.
- test1.c - straight C code
- Reads file named “test1_in” from local Unix directory, copies it to file named “test1_out” in local Unix directory;
- Takes 1 argument which specifies how many seconds the program sleeps before exiting.
- test2.c - C code using Legion BasicFiles library
- Same as test1.c except it reads contents of basic file object named “test2_in” from current Legion context and copies it to basic file object name “test2_out” in current context.