Add New Hosts & Vaults
Before Starting a new host:
- Choose other machines you want to start
- Set your environment such that you can ssh from the bootstrap machine to the target machine as your UNIX user id without a password.
- For ssh this involves running ssh-keygen, copying your .ssh/identity.pub file to .ssh/authorized_keys and setting permissions on authorized_keys to 600.
- For rsh this may involve adding hosts to your .rhosts file, etc.
- !! We must shield ourselves from an scp bug:
- chmod a-w $LEGION_OPR/LegionClass.config* \ $LEGION_OPR/legion_context*