If an object is unresponsive: Find root of the problem!
- Is context space the problem?
- Is the problem the binding process (class, metaclass or LegionClass object in trouble)?
- Is the object active or inactive?
- If active, is the object responsive to ping? To test_comm?
- Is machine where last placed OK? OPR may be “stuck”
- If inactive:
- is the class object OK?
- is the class’ scheduler OK (usually /etc/DefaultScheduler)?
- is the Enactor OK (usually /etc/Enactor)?
- is the scheduler’s Collection OK (usually /etc/Collection)?