I'm a Ph.D. candidate in the department of Computer Science of the University of Virginia. My advisor is Prof. John Stankovic.
My work focuses on the safety for Cyber Physical System and Internest of Things using Formal Methods.
In particularly, I am working on the Safety and Conflict Resolution in Smart Cities and some other projects.
Here is my [CV] and [Google Scholar].
- [Event] Aug. 13th, 2018. Serving as the Information Director for ACM Transactions on Computing for Healthcare.
- [Event] July 14th - 17th, 2018. Attended 30th International Conference on Computer Aided Verification (2018 CAV) in Oxford, UK.
- [Event] July 5th, 2018. Serving as Publicity Chair of 2nd ACM Workshop on the Internet of Safe Things (SafeThings 2018)
- [Event] May 14th, 2018. Serving as Local Chair of International Workshop on
Next-Generation Cyber-Physical Systems
- [Awards] May 1st, 2018. Received NSF Travel Awards to attend 2018 CAV mentoring workshop
- [Talks] April 11th, 2018. Presented our paper Cityresolver: a decision support system for conflict resolution in smart cities in the 9th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Cyber-Physical Systems (2018 ICCPS, co-located with CPS week).
- [Talks] Nov. 5th, 2017. Presented our paper Runtime monitoring of safety and performance requirements in smart cities in the 1st ACM Workshop on the Internet of Safe Things (SafeThings 2017, co-located with 2017 Sensys)
- [Awards] Oct. 6th, 2017. Received NSF Travel Awards to attend 2017 Sensys