How CLAS Students Enroll in this course

1. They stop by Thornton A122 to get the Undergraduate Request to take graduate courses
2. They get you to sign it.
3. They get the associate dean in Thornton A108 to sign it.
4. If they already need another instructor from CLAS to sign a 6000 form from Monroe Hall, then they need to staple the two forms together (which is true of the majority of the CLAS undergraduates in your class).
5. They take it to Mary Stegmaier in Cabell 437 to sign it.

Leave a Reply