Lecturer, Department of Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology (BUET)
Taught the following undergraduate lab courses in 2013. I conducted the lab sessions, created and graded weekely assignments, evaluated reports, and collaborated in creating and grading the final exams of these courses.
- CSE 304: Database Systems, Student count: 60
- CSE 206: Digital Logic Design, Student count: 30
- CSE 210: Digital Electronics and Pulse Techniques, Student count: 30
- CSE 404: Digital Systems Design, Student count: 30
Teaching Assistant, Department of Computer Science, University of Virginia
Held weekly office hours, assisted in lab sessions, and graded assignment and exams for the following three undergraduate courses.
- CS 4750: "Database Systems", Fall 2013, Student count: 140
- CS 1112: "Introduction to problem solving and programming using Java",
Fall 2013 and Spring 2014, Student count: 100+
- CS 1111: "Introduction to Programming", Spring 2014, Student count: 80
- CS 4501: Special topics in computer science: Smart Homes, Phones & Beyond , Spring 2016, CS, UVa
- CS 421: Graph theory, CSE, BUET