I am currently an assistant professor at La Salle University.
Computer Science Faculty Job Listings:
- Timothy Highley and Paul F. Reynolds.
Prefetching over Heterogeneous Channels of Communication.
In preparation for submission to Journal of Parallel and Distributed
Computing, Special Issue on Algorithms for Wireless and
- Paul Reynolds, Christopher Milner, Timothy Highley.
Personalized Learning. Accepted to 2004 Frontiers in Education
(FIE 2004). Savannah, GA, October, 2004.
- Timothy Highley, Paul F. Reynolds.
Marginal Cost-Benefit Analysis for
Predictive File Prefetching. Proceedings of the 41st
Annual ACM Southeast Conference (ACMSE 2003), Savannah, GA,
- Timothy Highley, Paul F. Reynolds, Vivekanand Vellanki.
Absolute Cost-Benefit Analysis for Predictive File
Prefetching. University of Virginia, Department of Computer
Science, Technical Report CS-2002-11, April 2002.
- Geoff Stoker, Brian S. White, Ellen Stackpole, Timothy Highley
and Marty Humphrey.
Toward Realizable Restricted Delegation in Computational Grids.
International Conference on High Performance Computing and
Networking Europe (HPCN Europe 2001), Amsterdam, Netherlands,
- Timothy Highley, Paul Reynolds and Craig Williams.
Testing the Functional Requirements of the Switch Interface
Unit. University of Virginia, Department of Computer
Science, Technical Report CS-2000-22, August 2000.
- Timothy Highley and Kevin Skadron.
The Performance Impact of Incomplete Bypassing in Out-of-Order
Processors. CS 851, Fall 1999.
- Timothy Highley, Michael Lack and Perry Myers.
Aspect-Oriented Programming: A Critical Analysis of a New
Programming Paradigm. University of Virginia, Department of
Computer Science, Technical Report CS-99-29, May 1999.
- Swing dancing