CS 1010: Introduction to Information Technology
Spring 2019 - CS 1010 Home
Why enroll in CS 1010?
- To understand how computers capture, store and process text, images, sounds and videos
- To understand basic Internet concepts and learn tips concerning Internet privacy
- Learn to apply computational logic to non computer science problems
- To develop programming skills in an environment assuming no prior programming exposure
- Computer Science majors cannot enroll in CS 1010 reducing potential feelings of intimidation
- Interested in an introductory C.S. course that is not limited to programming
- CS 1010 is computer science, not a remedial course in commonly used application software
What is information?
What is technology?