CS 1110: Introduction to Programming
In-class exercise — Paper airplanes (Ambiguity)
Purpose: Understand why we have programming languages and why they are written the way they are
You have 15 minutes to complete this activity.
For this activity, you will
- Team with 1-2 of your neighbors
- Write a step-by-step instruction for folding a paper airplane
- No diagram or figure
- Only texts are allowed
- Trade your instruction with another team
- Follow the given instruction strictly
- Every team member folds an airplane
- When you are done folding, don't throw it yet!!
- Be prepared to share your opinion
- Wait for an instruction.
We will all throw it at the same time; it's more