Re: stream benchmark numbers

From: Rusty Benson (benson@manic.trevose.sgi.com)
Date: Fri May 06 1994 - 14:51:00 CDT

John,

I forgot to mention one thing, the cases that were > 1 cpu were run on
a challenge XL with 32 processors and 1 GB of memory. The machine also
was not dedicated, there was a GAUSSIAN and a CHARMM job running.

I will send the results of the qgbox stuff sometime next week (if we're
lucky maybe this weekend). At that time, I will submit the paperwork
for the runs on TFP.

Rusty

--
 Rusty Benson - Systems Engineer                         benson@sgi.com