STREAM results submission for Compaq AlphaServer DS20E 833MHz 1 CPU

From: Craig, Steve (Steve.Craig@compaq.com)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 13:19:38 CST

    John,

    These measurements were taken awhile back, and we've just decided to release them. The executable is the same that John Henning used (back when he was at Compaq) for the GS320-68/1001 results that are currently on your website. In summary, the results are:

    Compaq AlphaServer DS20E
    833MHz
    1 CPU

    COPY 1361.1
    SCALE 1322.3
    ADD 1398.0
    TRIAD 1426.6

    Please let me know if there is anything else that you'll need before these numbers are put on your website.

    Thanks,
    Steve Craig
    SQPE Performance group
    (508)467-9868