[stream] Re: [spam] STREAM results

From: Maurice Hilarius <maurice@harddata.com>
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 03:24:31 CDT

With regards to your message at 03:59 PM 7/13/03, John D McCalpin. Where
you stated:
>I don't have any records of any submissions by you or by any
>e-mail addresses at harddata.com.
How odd!

I will dig them up and resend if you would like?

>If there is something that you want published, please re-send to
>john@mccalpin.com and I will review it.

Well, I was not actually asking that.
What I was looking for were benched run on various hardware by others, so
we might compare.

Are the results private? Or are people simply not submitting their results
lately??

Thanks again sir, I appreciate your taking the time to reply, especially on
the weekend.

I attach a copy of the results on one of the more recent tests we did using
STREAM on a dual Opteron 242 server in our lab.

With our best regards,

Maurice W. Hilarius Telephone: 01-780-456-9771
Hard Data Ltd. FAX: 01-780-456-9772
11060 - 166 Avenue mailto:maurice@harddata.com
Edmonton, AB, Canada http://www.harddata.com/
    T5X 1Y3