Department of Computer Science
University of Virginia
509 Rice Hall
Charlottesville, VA 22904
Phone: (434) 243-4449
FAX: (434) 982-2214
My Web Page
My full cv
Recent Keynote Talks
- Keynote speech: On Metric Learning for Complex Data Analysis, the 2018 IEEE Big Data conference, Seattle, December 12, 2018.
- Keynote speech: Deep Learning for Biomedical Applications, 2018 IEEE 8th International Conference on Computational Advances in Bio and medical Sciences (ICCABS)
Oct. 18-20, 2018, Stan Fulton Building, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Keynote speech: Network Modeling, Fusion and Analysis with Applications, The 2018 IEEE/ACM Intern
ational Conference on Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining
(ASONAM 2018), Barcelona, Spain, 28-31 August, 2018
- Keynote speech: Dist
ance Metric learning and Its Applications, 2018 International Conference on Intelligent Co
mputing August 15-18 ,2018 Wuhan,China.
- Keynote Talk: Data Driven Self-L
earning for Knowledge Discovery in Health, Symposium on Data Science for Healthcare (DaSH)
, Oct 19, noon . Oct 20, 1:30PM, 2017, The Leir Retreat Center, Ridgefield, CT.
- Keynote speech: From Self-Learning to Knowledge Discovery , the joint nine IEEE flagship international conferences:
IEEE 10th International Conference on Cloud Computing (CLOUD),
IEEE 1st International Conference on Edge Computing (EDGE),
IEEE 24nd International Conference on Web Services (ICWS),
IEEE 14th International Conference on Services Computing (SCC),
IEEE 6th International Congress on Big Data (BigData Congress),
IEEE 1st International Conference on Cognitive Computing (ICCC),
IEEE 1st International Congress on Internet of Things (ICIOT),
IEEE 6th International Conference on AI \& Mobile Services (AIMS),
IEEE 13th World Congress on Services (SERVICES), Honolulu, HI, June 26, 2017.
- Keynote speech:
Trajectory Analysis: Linking Genomic and Proteomic Data with Disease Progression,
the 2016 IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedicine (IEEE BIBM 2016),
Shenzhen, China, December 16, 2016.
- Keynote speech: Context Based Lear
ning and Its Applications , the 28th IEEE International Conference on Tools with Artificia
l Intelligence (ICTAI2016), Keynote Talk, San Jose, November 6, 2016.
- Keynote speech: Computing with Com
munities in Internet and Social Networks, IEEE 2nd International Conference on Collaborati
on and Internet Computing (IEEE CIC 2016), Keynote talk, Pittsburgh, November 2, 2016.
Zhang's Research Group