From CS Support Wiki
There are 7 public linux compute servers and 3 interactive machines running Solaris.
- Solaris Interactives (If you want a X session) - NOT for compute jobs.
- There is a 4th, viper, but it is for faculty and staff use only.
- The linux compute servers running Fedora Core 2 - for compute jobs or checking your email are:
- power1 through power7
- On thing to note about about the power machines is power1 through power 3 are running 64bit linux on dual opterons. Power 4 through power 7 are running 32 bit linux on dual pentium IIIs.
- The Solaris compute servers are: