Adding a network printer under Windows 7
Printing in CS is handled through print servers so all print set up is done against them.
Adding a new printer
1. Open the 'Devices and Printers' interface from the start button:
2. In the interface click the 'Add a printer' button:
3. In the 'Add Printer' interface select 'Add network, wireless, or Bluetooth printer':
4. From the 'Select a printer' list, choose the printer needed. If it isn't available, click the 'The printer that I want isn't listed' link:
5. If the printer was on the initial list, once selected it should install automatically and report that it has completed successfully (see below). If it was not on the initial list, clicking the 'The printer that I want isn't listed' link will take you to the 'Find printer' interface: