Merging PDF Files
From CS Support Wiki
Revision as of 13:36, 10 March 2009 by Dlg5u
You can use ghostscript to combine PDF files by using the following script in a cmd line:
gs -q -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -sOutputFile=merged.pdf test1.pdf test2.pdf test3.pdf
- gs: starts Ghostscript
- -q: stops Ghostscript from displaying messages
- -dNOPAUSE: continues to process the script without requesting confirmation
- -dBATCH: exits Ghostscript after merging the PDF files
- -sDevice=pdfwrite: Ghostscript uses the built-in PDF writer
- -sOutputFile=merged.pdf: Ghostscript saves the PDF file. Change merged.pdf to what you want the merged document to be named.
- test1.pdf, test2.pdf and test3.pdf: the names of the pdf files that you would like to merge.