[an error occurred while processing this directive]
cs150: Notes 35
- Now: Problem Set 8 (out Friday, 6 April)
- Friday, 20 April: Exam 2 (out Monday, 16 April)
- Monday, 30 April: Project Presentations (Problem Set 9)
- Monday, 7 May: Last day to turn in Final Exam (out Monday,
Ways to authenticate:
- Something you know (password)
- Something you have (transparency)
- Something you are (fingerprint)
Cryptographic Hash Functions
One-way: Given h, it is hard to find x such that
H(x) = h.
Collision Resistent: Given x, it is hard to find
y not equal to x such that H(y) = H(x).