CS201J: Engineering Software, Fall 2002
Problem Set 5: Distributed Simulations (Subtyping, Inheritance and Concurrency)
Here are some of the most interesting simulations:
- Astrosmash by John Franchak — play the classic video game
- Battle by Brian Barrett, Tucker Croft and Darnell Eaton — test your wits in this battle strategy simulator
- Hunter by Spencer Stockdale — try not to starve, but beware the stalkers
- Massive Epidemic by Sherlynn Hoon — will the plague destroy society?
- Saturday Night by Scott Geyer — will our lonely students find their dates?
- Tetris by Kate Guttridge and Diane Lee
- Turtles and Frogs by Joyce Lin
University of Virginia
Department of Computer Science
CS 201J: Engineering Software
Sponsored by the
National Science Foundation