CS453, E-Commerce, Summer 2009
Exam 2 is worth 15% of the course grade.
Exam 2 topics:
It is not cumulative!
- Thursday, Aug. 6, 1-2:15pm, in the regular room
- Slides on website from set "j" (PKC) to the end.
- The "PHP Lab".
- Photocopied chapter from Treese and Stewart, Cryptography, from p. 235 onwards.
- Photocopied chapter Database
Through the Web on MySQL and PHP access.
- (Optional) Photocopied chapter E-commerce Marketing Communications.
(There will be one question on this, but you can instead choose a more
technically oriented question on other material.)
- No comprehensive questions specifically on earlier material
Test 2 Topics Perhaps Not Clear from
- Relational databases (from slides, lecture and doing lab)
- The model: tables, rows, fields
- Common operations: inserting, updating values in tables; search
tables, result sets
- Have basic working knowledge of use of PHP and MySQL from lab,
- Practical skills / coding:
- PHP: basic programming; associative arrays; cookies; form
- MySQL and PHP: see "database" section above
XMLHttpRequest objects, call-back functions, and the DOM
- Nothing on JSON