I am a fifth-year Ph.D. candidate in the Department of Computer Science at University of Virginia (UVA), working with Prof. Jundong Li and Prof. Aidong Zhang. I am broadly interested in machine learning, data mining, and causal inference. My current research mainly focuses on causal machine learning, graph mining, fairness, and AI for social good. I obtained my master's degree and bachelor's degree at Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU).
I am now on the job market for faculty or postdoc positions starting from Summer/Fall 2023!
- Nov 2022, Poster presentation, UVA Data Science Department Datapalooza. "Learning Causal Effects on Hypergraphs"
- Nov 2022, Invited talk, DEFirst Group. "Node Representations with Graph Counterfactual Fairness"
- Oct 2022, Invited talk, Beijing Zhiyuan AI Research Institute. "Learning Causal Effects on Hypergraphs"
- Sep 2022, Guest lecture, University of Illinois Chicago (UIC). "Counterfactual Fairness on Graphs"
- Aug 2022, Talk, Microsoft Research & Bing Ads. "Causal Distillation based Data-driven Attribution"
- Jun 2022, Invited talk, LinkedIn Search & Recommendation AI Seminar. "Causality Learning on Graphs"
- Apr 2022, Poster presentation, SDM. "Node representations with graph counterfactual fairness"
- Mar 2022, Poster presentation, ACM Capital Region Celebration of Women in Computing (CAPWIC). "Node Representations with Graph Counterfactual Fairness"
- Jun 2021, Presentation, Microsoft. "Learning Causal Effects on Hypergraphs"
- Mar 2021, Poster presentation, CAPWIC. "Multi-Cause Effect Estimation with Disentangled Confounders"
- Mar 2020, Poster presentation, CAPWIC. "Deconfounding in Dynamic Networks"
- Oct 2019, Talk, UVA CS Department Research Symposium. "Deconfounding in Dynamic Networks"