My long-term research interest lies primarily in helping computers to learn natural languages in the way humans do. Language is the conduit which bridges different forms of knowledge. So, by itself, it doesn't necessarily contain all the information. That's why I'm currently focusing on grounded language learning, especially in finding intuitive algorithms to perform relational learning on graphs and texts.
I'm actively looking for Ph.D. and research internship opportunities starting Spring 2021. [CV]
# News 🎉
- Program committee member (reviewer): COLING'2020, NAACL'2021
- Secondary reviewer: TPAMI'2020
- Volunteer: ACL'2020
- My name is pronounced as "sǣnɕə̄ŋ".
- I come from Quanzhou.
- I started playing the violin when I was a little boy.
- sc3hn [at] virginia [dot] edu
- staychan [dot] cn [at] gmail [dot] com