- Package Structure
rodinia_2.0/bin : binary executables rodinia_2.0/common : common configuration file rodinia_2.0/cuda : source code for the CUDA implementations rodinia_2.0/data : input files rodinia_2.0/openmp : source code for the OpenMP implementations rodinia_2.0/opencl : source code for the OpenCL implementations
- Build Rodinia
1. Install CUDA/OCK drivers, SDK and toolkit on your machine 2. Modify the rodinia_2.0/common/make.config file 3. 'Make' the programs (We also provide Makefiles for each benchmark)
- Run Rodinia
There is a 'run' file specifying the sample command to run each program.
- Oct. 09, 2012: Rodinia 2.2 is released
- BFS: Delete invalid flag CL_MEM_USE_HOST_PTR from _clMallocRW and _clMalloc functions in opencl verion. Thanks Alexey Kravets (CARP European research project). - Hotspot: hotspot_kernel.cl:61 correct the index calculation as grid_cols *loadYidx + loadXidx. Correct the same problem in hotspot.cu:152. Thanks Alexey Kravets. - Pathfinder: Added two __syncthreads in dynproc_kernel function of CUDA version to avoid data race. Thanks Ronny Krashinsky(Nvidia company) and Jiayuan Meng(Argonne National Laboratory). Alexey Kravets found and corrected the same problem in opencl version. - SRAD: Replace CUDA function __syncthreads() in srad OpenCL kernel with OpenCL barrier(CLK_LOCAL_MEM_FENCE). - NN: Fixed the bug of CUDA version on certain input sizes. The new version detects excess of x-dimension size limit of a CUDA block grid and executes a two-dimensional grid if needed.(Only cuda version has this problem) - Promote B+Tree to main distribution (with output) - Promote Myocyte to main distribution (with output)
- June 27, 2012: Rodinia 2.1 is released
- Include fixes for SRAD, Heartwall, Particle Filter and Streamcluster
- Nov 23, 2011: Rodinia 2.0.1 is released
- Include a CUDA version of NN comparable to the OCL version. - Use a new version of clutils that is BSD, not GPL.
- Nov 11, 2011: Rodinia 2.0 is released
- Include several applications into the main suite: lavaMD, Gaussian Elimination, Pathfinder, k-Nearest Neighbor and Particle Filter. Detailed application information can also be found at http://lava.cs.virginia.edu/wiki/rodinia - Merge new OpenCL implementations into the main tarball.
- Mar 01, 2010: Rodinia 1.0 is released