Activity — Finding the Purposes
- Make friends and think about your course project team member
- Find the purposes of websites
You have 15 minutes to complete this activity.
To facilitate your conversation, you may want to delegate a timekeeper to ensure you get to all of the tasks.
Note: you will be randomly grouped.
The team members may be different from the team you previously worked with.
Let's make new friends.
- Please locate your team (below),
and then click on the link to the worksheet to work with your team.
- Using the two-breath rule,
introduce yourself. Talk to your team. Make sure you know
- Their name, major(s), the year they are in
- One (or two) interesting thing(s) about your team — this may be
something unique about your team; something in common; or something funny or awesome about your team
- Work with your team. Come up with a team name, write it down on the worksheet.
- Work with your team to complete the worksheet.
- Be prepared to share your discussion to the class
Team 1: link to worksheet
Team 2: link to worksheet
Team 3: link to worksheet
Team 4: link to worksheet
Team 5: link to worksheet