Activity — "Thing" in the World and "Object" in Web App
- Make friends and think about your course project team member
- Understand how web apps fit in with the world around them
You have 10 minutes to complete this activity.
To facilitate your conversation, you may want to delegate a timekeeper to ensure you get to all of the tasks.
Note: you will be randomly grouped.
The team members may be different from the team you previously worked with.
Let's make new friends.
- Please locate your team (below),
and then click on the link to the worksheet to work with your team.
- Using the two-breath rule,
introduce yourself, share your name, major(s), the year you are in,
one (or two) interesting thing(s) about you
- You may find something unique about your team, something in common,
or something funny or awesome about your team -- be
- Work with your team to complete the worksheet.
- Be prepared to share your discussion to the class
Team 1: link to worksheet
Team 2: link to worksheet
Team 3: link to worksheet
Team 4: link to worksheet
Team 5: link to worksheet