This page has links to all of the lecture slides that have been made available so far. As the semester progresses, I will continue to upload slides to this page after each lecture.
- Intro to Cybersecurity (print PDF)
- Web basics (print PDF)
- Reconaissance and basic web exploitation (print PDF)
- General exploitation techniques (print PDF)
- Intro to Malware (print PDF)
- Malware techniques (print PDF)
- Social engineering (print PDF)
- Offensive security wrap-up (print PDF)
- Intro to the Defense (print PDF)
- Cryptography (print PDF)
- Cryptography: authenticated encryption (print PDF)
- Asymmetric cryptography (print PDF)
- Networking (print PDF)
- Network security and firewalls (print PDF)
- Identity and access management (print PDF)
- Access control in Linux (print PDF)
- Security monitoring (print PDF)
- Privacy (print PDF)
- Memory Safety (print PDF)
These slides were made using reveal.js and should be viewable in your browser, even on mobile devices. However, if you’re having issues accessing or viewing the slides, let me know and I can try to publish the slides in an secondary format.
PDF: to download the slides in PDF format, click the “print PDF” option. Then do the following:
- Go to your browser’s print dialog (
Ctrl / Cmd + P)
- Change the destination to “Save to PDF”
- Change the layout to “Landscape” and margins to “None”
- Enable “Background Graphics”
- You can then click
Saveto save locally as a PDF.
Note: this functionality has only been tested on Chrome / Chromium; it may not work correctly on Firefox.