Assignment 3 — communication
Due Monday (see time below)
Problems to be submitted
Read me now
- It is important that you always read an entire assignment before starting your problem solving. It is definitely true for this assignment and will be true for future assignments.
- Following directions is a real world problem solving skill. For this course, points will be given for solving the assigned problem.
- Both exercises for this assignment have you complete a program that prints some information. Absolutely nothing else should be printed other than what is requested (this restriction includes preceding or trailing blanks).
- A partially completed program file is available for each exercise. Download the files and use them as starting points.
- It is important that you fill in the header information.
- Do, but do not submit, the program
name_town_and_state.py prior to class. You will be told during class when to submit it.
- If you submit a program more than once, the latest submission will overwrite the previous submission.
- Print one line of output. The output should be the word directions and nothing else whatsoever.
- The program is due before class starts. No late submissions will be accepted.
- Print your name, hometown, and state on three separate lines. If your home address is international, use your local town and state information.
BTW (by the way)
- For program
directions.py when printing the indicated word all letters should be in lowercase except for the last letter which should be uppercase.