Assignment 4 — communication
Due — Wednesday during class
Read me now
The following will remain true for the rest of the semester:
- It is important that you supply header information.
- Submit each file as soon as you complete it.
- Use the provided files as starting points.
- Print a truthful statement about what you think of CS 1112 so far.
- Complete the program so that it determines and displays the number of seconds spent in CS 1112 this semester. A correct solution will print
CS 1112: from 0 to programmer in 189000 seconds.
- A correct solution will not contain any literals other than those already supplied in the seconds.py download.
- Any solution that uses additional literals will earn minimal credit (e.g., there better not be the number
189000somewhere in your code).
- Your assistant is responsible for your solution being correct.
- You are to solve the problem by only making the following modifications to seconds.py:
- Update the header comments to name you as the program developer along with the email ID of your assistant.
- Change the assignment statement for
- My automatic grading tool will check that only lines 4, 5, 7, and 25 have been changed.