Call for Papers
Topics of Interest:
Submissions are welcomed on any topic pertaining to temperature-aware architecture, including but not limited to:
The paper should be in IEEE conference format and at most ten pages in length including all figures, references, etc. Excessively long papers will be rejected without review.
- Dynamic thermal management for the CPU and other system components
- Circuit/architecture/OS cooperation
- Scheduling techniques
- Sensitivity of other metrics to operating temperature
- Workload characterization
- Application-specific thermal optimizations
- New applications and sampling techniques for thermal studies
- Interaction of thermal management, energy efficiency, and voltage stability
- Interaction of thermal management with real-time requirements
Submission is now closed.
Submission deadline: Extended to April 12, 2004, 11:59pm PDT
Author notification: May 7
Final manuscripts: May 24
Detailed formatting instructions and LaTeX/Word templates are available here.
Online submission can be found here.
Site Updated: 1 July 2004