CS588: Cryptography, Spring 2005
Registration Survey Out: 20 January 2005
Due: before 11:59pm on Sunday, 23 January
Summary of Responses
- Your full email address:Make sure this is correct. Enter your full email address. This is the email address that will be added to the cs588-students emailing list. After you complete the survey, you should receive a receipt at the email address you entered. If you do not receive this receipt within a few minutes of submitting your survey, email email@example.com.
- Your full name:
- Name you want me to call you (spell out phonetically if non-obvious how to pronounce):
- Anything you want to tell me that will help me learn your name
- Why are you taking this class?
- Are there any particular topics you hope this course will cover?
- What was the coolest thing you learned last semester?
- What programming languages do you know?
- When do you prefer to have the midterm?
Class before Spring Break (March 3)
Class after Spring Break (March 15)
- Have you ever broken into a computer system?
Details: (Explain as much as you want about the system and how you broke in. I won't report anything unless it sounds like a national security risk.)
- What is your favorite creative work (book, movie, song, etc.) about computer security or cryptography?
- Anything else you think I should know about you?
- Anything you want to know about me or the course?
If you entered your email address correctly, you should receive a receipt at the email address you entered. If you do not receive this receipt within a few minutes of submitting your survey, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
University of Virginia
Department of Computer Science
CS 588: Cryptology - Principles and Applications