Homework J8: Due Tuesday, 6 December 2005 by 10 a.m.
Homework J7: Due Friday, 11 November 2005 by 10 a.m.
Homework J6: Due Friday, 4 November 2005 by 10 a.m.
Homework J5: Due Friday, 28 October 2005 by 10 a.m.
Homework J4: Due Friday, 14 October 2005 by 10 a.m.
Homework J3: Due Friday, 7 October 2005 by 10 a.m.
Homework J2: Due Friday, 30 September 2005 by 10 a.m.
Homework J1: Due Friday, 16 September 2005 by 10 a.m.
Homework C3 Due Monday, 5 December by 10:00 a.m.
- All the questions for chapters 4
(classes) and 8 (arrays). A total of 40 questions
Homework C2 Due Wednesday, 19 October by 2:00 p.m.
- All the questions for chapters 5
(decisions) and 6 (iteration). The questions for "Techniques 1"
are not required.
Homework C1 Due Wednesday, 21 September by 2:00 p.m.
- Logon to your CodeLab account at
www.turingscraft.com and complete the assigned exercises on Java Basics
(chapter 2) and Using
Objects (chapter 3).
- When establishing an account
- Use your official university email address as your login name (e.g.,
- If you are in CS101-1 use VIRGIN-7589-1797 as your section access code
- If you are in CS101-E use VIRGIN-4228-1796 as your section access code
- Use the license code that came with the text book if you got the book at
the UVA bookstore; otherwise, you will need to purchase a license from
- The CodeLab assignment C1
is due Wednesday, 21 September by 2:00 p.m.
- You are allowed to submit multiple times, so we expect
everybody to successfully all of the assigned exercises.
- There are a total of 47 problems for chapter 2: 20503-20515, 20519, 20522-20525,
20527-20540, 20542-20548, 20572, and 20591-20597
- There are a total of 6 problems for chapter 3: 20578-20581, 20583-20584, 20589