Globus File Transfer
The Computer Science department supports Globus file transfers for project directories.
Computer Science Collections available for Globus transfer:
- UVA CS - Project Directories
- UVA CS - SEAS Project Directories
- Begin by creating an endpoint on the machine that you'll transfer data from Instructions .
- Log into the Globus website. Please note, use your UVA computing ID and password, not your CS domain credentials.
- Using the collection names above, search for the appropriate endpoint. Note, project directories can be the source or destination.
- In the 'Path' field, specify
/s/as a prefix.
- Specify either your endpoint as the source or destination, opposite of the previous step.
- Then simply select the files you want to transfer and begin the transfer.
globus.txt · Last modified: 2023/08/29 19:56 by 127.0.0.1