CS 453 - Assignments
- See slides (link below) shown in class explaining HW4 and HW5.
- Give me topic by end of class, Friday, July 31.
- HW5 due on Weds., August 5, at 8pm.
Homework 4: Larger Project such as E-Store
- Slides shown in class explaining HW4 (and HW5 too)
- You can work in groups up to three students.
- If not doing e-store application (see below) see slides. You
must write up a description and we must have a preliminary OK from me
on this by end of class, Weds., July 29.
- HW4 due Monday, Aug. 3, at 8pm.
- E-Store Description (PDF)
Homework 3: Secret Message Drop
- Description: (Powerpoint)
- Due: Mon., July 13, 8pm
- Submit at the
Collab site here.
- Sample case studies from previous semesters:
- Companies chosen so far:
From Fall 07:
Older than Fall 07:
- Woot (Andrew Baker, atb6y)
- ThroneIt (Jesse Colton, joc3g)
- Flickr (Andrew Wang and Jeff Kusi)
- Netflix (Daniel Overstreet, dho2b)
- Talkster (Christina)
- Elance (Xavier)
- Craigslist (Jonathan)
- Buy.com (Cameron)
- Webvan (Richard)
- RedOctane (Jovian)