CS 453 - Lecture Notes
- Course Introduction(Powerpoint
- The Business of E-Commerce (Powerpoint set "b")
- Business Strategies and Models (Powerpoint set "c")
form with validation function added.
formdemo2.html -- an
example showing all types of forms in slides (including those not
covered in lecture on Weds.)
- Cookies, Cascading Style Sheets (Powerpoint set
- Intro. to Information Security for E-commerce (Powerpoint
- Cryptography Background (Powerpoint set
- Symmetric Key Cryptography (Powerpoint set
Exam 1 on material up above this!
Info on Exam 1 is here.
- Public Key Encryption (Powerpoint
- PHP: lecture and demos done in class, so no slides. See virtual labs or
PHP tutorials such as the one here at w3schools
- PHP examples done in class are here.
Note: right-click etc. to download! Left click will execute script.
- phpdemo1.php : A most basic PHP
- cookie1.php : Simple code that
sets a cookie
- cookie2.php : More complex
script that reads cookie values, keeps a page-visit-counter using
cookies, and removes cookies.
- processform2.php and form1.html : An example form and a PHP
script to process the values it sends to the server.
- phpglobals.php : A demo to
show what all the global variable available may hold.
- i3.php and handlei3.php : Correct versions (at
least one that kind of make sense) from Virtual Labs example on
- Web applications and maintaining state: part 1 (Powerpoint
- Web applications and maintaining state: part 2, DBMS (another Powerpoint
- Secure Socket Layer (Powerpoint
- Payment Systems (Credit cards etc.) (Powerpoint
- Web 2.0, Ajax, Ruby on Rails (Powerpoint
- Business Topics (Powerpoint
Info on Exam 2 is here.